Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Good day my friends. Today is Wednesday august 8 . Tonight is the annual Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krew show. If you've got no plans for tonight be sure to catch this act. We here @ mrbeeys have a reputation for bring all the finest original music long island has to offer to the masses so when I send out the word about something special and different you've gotta take my word for it. I will have the pleasure of working next to the world famous jimmy Doyle so bring your rubber boots,cab fair or a designated driver as we have learned Cajan music seem to promote conspicuous consumption of alcohol. I'm not to great @ the fb thing so if you could pass this around to the folks that would love it id be very great-full as will the people who catch the show. Thax and “laissez les bon temps rouler”

No comments:

Post a Comment